Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend Progress

This weekend was almost surreal to a certain extent. Both Ashley and I
were dumbfounded that we did not have anything we HAD to do! We both
kept mentioning to each-other that it feels like we are needing to be
somewhere or need to finish something quickly.. But the fact was that
we had no formal responsibilities! It was a chill, relaxed day where
Ashley, Dustin, and I hung out and just took it easy. We hid indoors
during the day due to the horrendous heat wave going on. Air
Conditioning is glorious.
Throughout the weekend I caught up on photo editing, not completely,
but accomplished a lot. I am still debating on if I want to use
Photoshelter.com to host the photos for proofing and such, or If I
want to use another service. I am still debating at the moment..
The next couple days will be busy for me, but after that I want to
book some photo shoots. Even if it is just going to peoples houses
and doing something there.
Our "local" Anime / Cosplay convention is coming up soon. I am
considering booking photo shoots for people who want them. But I
become exhausted when I do that, and I sacrifice a lot of con time and
time with friends to fulfill these private shoots. Maybe I will book a
couple and that will be it.
I was thinking that this year I would just peruse the convention and
ask people whose cosplay I liked for private shoots. We'll see I
suppose.
On a personal note, I have been doing cardio everyday and muscle
training as well. I want to be more fit and am working towards that
goal.
This heat is horrible. I want to go swimming.. I may do that later.
hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment