Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Zombies



Well, it's almost October, and for a lot of us out there, it's getting closer to the best holiday of the year; Halloween!




I was asked by my bosses at my work (Redrock Italian Eatery) to take the photos this year to advertise for their annual Halloween Party poster. It's been a while since I've gotten to work on a little project, rather than just casual photos, and in particular the theme is zombies, so what could be better? I plan on taking them at the Eastwood Cemetery over by Bear Creek Park in Medford. I have a lovely group of people (5 of them) who will be my temporary army of the undead. I am looking forward to it, and I really hope I can delivery my work with some great photos.




The shoot is taking place this Friday, around 5 or 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment