Monday, August 16, 2010

Building Skyscrapers with Legos

Things have been busy lately. Not only are Ashley and I working on
the business side of JailBreak, but also trying to make plans for
events as well. Like, in a couple days we will be visiting Portland,
Oregon for Lady Gaga in concert. I'm rather excited about this. lol
Speaking of Lady Gaga, WET Nightclub in the Rogue Valley had a Lady
Gaga costume bash on Friday the 13th.

Wet Nightclub - Lady gaga event
It was a really great event.
The costumes were fantastic and the staff was very polite and fun. I
may potentially end up photographing for WET Nightclub if they like
the photos I took. We'll see. It's a really nice atmosphere and I
would love to add some more nightlife to my portfolio.



Bad news, my 1.5 TB hard drive is pretty broken. This does not please
me. I need to find a local place that can repair it or something.
*anger*
Ashley (the Shark) as Mother Monster
The last week I photographed my sisters wedding with Ashley,
Photographed the Lady Gaga event @ WET, did some mini studio shots
with Ashley dressed as Lady Gaga, did a shoot with April and her
family (as well as some modeling ones with her alone), and had a
modeling shoot with Angelina. It was a busy and fun week.
We will be posting galleries to all the shoots that we do as well as
random photos on this blog very soon. I still need to work on the
website layout.
This weeks goals will be thinned out a little. I've decided to book
Monday and Tuesday evenings for photo shoots every week, but due to
all the tasks performed last week, I think I need to conquer a few
challenges before we leave for Lady Gaga on Thursday.
So with that in mind, I am going to finish editing the 4 sets of
images, get this blog rolling appropriately, design marketing
materials and clothing for JailBreak. Wonder if anybody would sport
that stuff? I am thinking about having JailBreak girls. They can go
to events and hand out cards and be sociable and scout as well.
Obviously I will be selective on the type of personality and look I
use for a JailBreak girl. Could be fun though.
A more personal note, I am beyond pleased with Ashley's performance
and dedication. My family and friends are wowed by her eye eye for
photographs and her technical skills are continuously improving. Her
photos literally made my mom cry from joy. : )


: )

One thing I think worth noting about Ashley's technique, is that she
is extremely empathetic to those she photographs. She really puts her
thoughts and emotions into what she is trying to capture. Keep your
eyes peeled for this Shark. ; )

1 comment: