Monday, August 2, 2010

JailBreak Photography Ad - First Attempt!

This is my first attempt at making an ad for JailBreak! I've never made flyers or ads before, so I'm pretty new to what would look more visually appealing to a wide audiance - guess it's time to dust off the old Basic Designs book. ;)

Many thanks to Ben and Jenna Barrett for allowing me to use their lovely faces in the creation of this ad! Hopefully Jason and I will have a gallery of their wedding photos here on the blog in the near future.

In more personal news, I was recently offered a server position at a restaurant - which I happily accepted! I'm very excited to be working at a restaurant again, I've always had fun in the past doing it. This is a great way to make some extra money too, so that I can get some new equipment! The reason I bring this up is because my availability will be changing very soon. Late afternoon/evening photography will be less likely of an option if anybody schedules a shoot with me. I will be open mornings and anytime before 3pm though! If a later time, or evenings, works better for you, we can try and work something out. Jason is also available anytime after 6:30pm - so let's enjoy the late summer nights while it lasts! Schedule a shoot today!

No comments:

Post a Comment